Monday, January 3, 2011

Where To Get Swisher Sweets In Toronto

Review Nail Care - Bottega Verde

Good evening girls .. I am dinuovo here with you!

Well I take the occasion of the first post of the 'year to wish you a WONDERFUL 2011!
I hope so but in a lot of luck and lots of money to spend hihihi: p

Well today I'm ready, and Dovo have tried these products many times, I can express my opinion on the part of Nail Care products I have been kindly posted by Bottega Verde !

Today I will speak of:

  1. whitening tablets manicure
  2. scrup for cuticles
  3. Asciugasmato instant.
start with the tablets ...
From your comments I know that many of you waiting for news about these tablets and now I will speak!

What can I tell for sure with continued use and prolonged effects you see ..

At the moment I have no particular problems of yellowing and then even further down in the photos that will not be able to give you a complete picture, maybe I try to keep the tablets when my claws are really yellow!

I show a sequence of photos using:
As soon as the dip in the water ...

This is the water when the tablet is completely dissolved.
These are my nails after 10 minutes of bathing: p (I repeat they were not yellow, I have always used the lemon!)
One thing is sure, when the tablet melts is the sparkling effect type massage and is really nice and then leave your hands really soft and smooth!

contain the extract of Rosa Canina (a delicious perfume) and sodium bicarbonate, just to the whitening effect.

The pack contains 5 tablets of 10g each and are not tested on animals.
The list price is € 9.99 but now with a discount of 50% cost € 4.99.

I think that with only 5 tablets you can not see the effect, if you have them try let me know! Let the Scrub

cuticle

of this product are very satisfied, I find it very useful, I needed a scrub for your cuticles!
Contains sweet almond oil to soften cuticles and apricot kernel to remove dry cuticles. I am also satisfied

's application ... is not the classic brush with glaze, but a real push cuticles .. here it is:
Very
so comfortable as we spread the scrub can also push back the cuticles, and has a fabulous scent!
I recommend this product. the price is € 8.99 the bottle contains 11 ml of the product and lasts 12 months.


To Last I speak dell'asciugasmato instant
I'm very glad I got this product because as you already know I can not wait for the drying of the glaze ....

goccine These really work I show you the detail of the dropper bulb:

Ehmmm sorry for the glaze ... me are a bit chewed hiihhihi: p
They are very easy to use and it only takes very little, a drop!

The bottle contains 6 ml of the product and lasts 24 months, the price is now online for € 10.49 but remember, the shop is always green promotions, maybe you benefit when it is on offer!

For the moment I finished, I hope to be helpful ...
But you tell me you still have the patience to wait for it to dry nail polish ??????

a hug to all

kiss

Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment