Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Istqb Sample Exam Jan 2010

Review Salviettine Struccanti Astra

Hello gilrs!
hihihi quiet'm alive, unfortunately I ran away to the Caribbean, I was very busy and most 'my boyfriend had an accident with the car and luckily he's fine! Why not update the blog e'piu 'so often!

I have many things to show you including the various gifts I received ... but gradually I get back on track!

Today I decided to speak of cleansing wipes 'Astra

I've bought some' time ago, as I showed in a post-haul, and now they are over I can make a review!

on the packaging reads:

Solving Clean wipes, cleansing milk-based cleanser and active principle of the camomile flowers are soft, delicate and suitable for all skin types. The presence of vitamin E and pro vitamin B5 provides maximum protection against free radicals and helps maintain proper hydration.

I tell you now that I know very well and found they work really well with the waterproof makeup.
have a very good scent and what is important not to give a sensation of skin pulling.

Kingston product:

  • Brand - Astra makeup;
  • Product - cleansing wipes;
  • Name - Clean Solving;
  • product Quantity - 25 wipes;
  • deadline - 3 months;
  • Suitable for - face and eyes, removes
  • waterproof makeup? - SI
  • Price - € 1.70
  • The buy back? - Yes of course I was fine.

report other information on the packaging ...
For all skin types - Cleanse and Tone - functional active substance from the flower of the chamomile - Ophthalmology tested, suitable even for sensitive skin.

to complete all the information will also leave all the 'incidence:
Water , Polysorbate 20, PEG- / Glyceryl Cocoate - Disodium coco - Glucoside Citrate, Glycerin , Panthenol, Propylene Glycol , Chamomilla recutita Flower Ectract , Bisabolo , Tocopheryl Acetate , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Disodium EDTA , Lactic Acid , Sodium Methylparaben , Parfum.

Dai tutto sommato è un buon Inci.

Io ve le consiglio..  ma voi le avete già provate???
fatemi sapere

a huge kiss kiss

Stefania


0 comments:

Post a Comment