Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Net 10 Service Disabled

Buff'd Cosmetics Review

girls Good afternoon, today
I tell you my experience with dela products Buff'd Cosmetics
For those unfamiliar with this house on cosmetics official site you can find all information about their products including this one:
" mineral cosmetics made with the best minerals and pigments , oils and waxes , and natural fragrances - all free of irritants and toxins that can be harmful to the skin . "
Thanks to the initiative dedicated to Beauty Blogger I could try some of their products for free.

Today I will speak of the 7 products I used:
I arrived in the small samples of the bags, very convenient for shipping, but at the same time very, very awkward to pick up the product, so I used some various containers to transfer the various powders!

Start with show the foundation shade that I chose to use:
This is the key Neutral - Light clear (unfortunately as I am)
and now I show you how it 's once nuanced:
Here we understand very well that the color evens out the skin and the effect is there but there is nn! and I must tell you that is just what I wanted ... I hate feeling a heavy layer of foundation!

This product can be found HERE conodità and there is a choice between full-size bed or salple refill kit!

Now to Blush:
Very nice very suitable to my skin tone is a pink peach with the shimmerini very pretty!
This blush
a special touch to my cheeks! : P The name is
TRICKY and found HERE.

We are talking of 'illuminating:
A beautiful color - a very delicate gold with small flare. Bellissimooo
mmm this picture is not clear, but I love this lighting! His name is
Candlelight and can be found HERE . Now

v shows the two eyeshadows quaint for my taste but are not very writers, you guys make me if I should see I do not accept half measures!
The colors are very nice e si rinforzano un pò applicandoli bagnati...
a sinistra c'è il RABIT mentre a sinistra c'è il GRACIOUS.

Per quanto riguarda l'eyeliner:
Vi mostro lo STORMY però steso così sul dorso... il colore è molto bello un Blu notte con riflessi viola e argento. Da asciutto non mi ha soddisfatta ma da bagnato mi piace davvero molto.
Devo dirvi che ho provato anche ad usarlo come ombretto è mi piace. lo trovate QUI .

Per finire vi parlo dell' unico prodotto che ancora non ho trovato il contenitore per usarlo al meglio....
Il Bronzer. Adattissimo a me, ho una difficolta estrema ad usarlo but sooner or later be able to find a container!
Her name is Honey can be found HERE . It has a very beautiful and delicate pearl.

Final.
These were my first mineral products ... except for some cases eg. eye shadows, are satisfied with these products. I apologize for the photos but I can not do better! I consider this product very good especially the foundation that I recommend to all! Ovviamete if you take these products must take into account that many contain shimmerini and maybe someone can not please, but I SII! : P

I embrace the next



Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment