Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Know If Leather Sofa Is Worth Repair

Ultimi Aquisti Essence...

I think it's impossible to get in front of the stand Essence and not buying anything!

fact, I got a few things but I feel good!
First thing I bought back the tonic, the questions and the second pack that I take, I am Strabo and we do not change for no other tonic!

Then I took the cream to cleanse your face, now is now on nella mia routine viso!

Mi sono lasciata incuriosire dagli ombretti Colour&Shine, ho preso il n. 05 Pretty Rockin' che è sul Nero/grigio con shimmerini!

Ovviamente ho preso altri Colour&Go e la mia collezione aumenta!

Da sx:
  • n. 27 No More Drama;
  • n. 24 Underwater;
  • n.31 Hypnotic Poison
Mi dite come vi trovate voi con gli Ombretti Colour&shine?
l'uso migliore è bagnato vero???

kisss

Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment