Thursday, February 3, 2011

Uses For A Vegetable Peeler Outside The Kitchen

I Love Berlin + Black&White + ....

Good evening all,
in this post I show you my latest wonders!

My cognatina directly from Germany and the Czech Republic brought me these beautiful little things ....
are delighted by these glazes are well then you just set!

We show in particular the various little things!
Top with the glaze of the limited edition I Love Berlin
Girls
the picture does not live but are beautiful and I mean little! I chose these 3 are HERE glazes but there is the whole collection!
From left:

  • No 02 I'm a Berliner
  • No 03 Green Grass
  • No Buddy Bear 04


Now I show you my booty Black & White
Obviously I glaze at all 3 - I could not resist!
from left:

  • No 01 Black out
  • No 01 Make me hold - holographical top coat
  • No 02 White hype
Finally ....
a nice and safe comfortable correttoti + 1 spoon of illuminating and a lip gloss of RIVAL DE LOOP - German brand at great prices!

What about moola I'm happy .... among other things, as I write this post I also put on the polish I love Berlin No Wow 03 coprentissimo first pass! Short course the swatch!

I know, in Italy is very little output from the B & W you have already snapped up a little bit?

kisses kisses

Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment