Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bicycle Birthday Party

Pennelli x MakeUp

Hello girls ...
Today I show you what I've discovered some time ago in the Chinese bazaar here in a village near mine.

Si, è un mini set di pennelli con un manico molto carino!
Devo dirvi che sono rimasta davvero soddisfatta da questi pennelli, io sinceramente dato il luogo di acquisto e il prezzo ... € 3,50... ho dubitato molto sull'efficienza ma per fortuna mi sono sbagliata!

Vi posso assicurare che hanno delle setole morbidissime, ho messo a confronto questo pennello da cipria con il pennello a setole bianche e rosa della essence e come morbidezza sono uguali e identici!

E' stato un vero affare!
Per quanto riguarda la lunghezza, non sono molto lunghi ma sono ugualmente comodi e maneggevoli.
I can compare the length to brush eye liner ever released essence limited edition "Metallics".

Girls for the price I advise you to buy ... so you know, a few more brushes are never wrong ... True?

Wow big news that I had now! I received the set of Bamboo Zoevaaaaa!
In practice I attended with a cumulative Susy and the package arrived today! over tomorrow to pick up my boyfriend's new car also run from her to ritirami my long-awaited and first set of brushes!

feliceeeeeeeeeee HAPPY HAPPY!

Ok ok back a little series! hihihi
No vabbhè seems I wrote everything .... :)

What do you think of these brushes?
A little question ..... but what can serve the second brush left in the second pic?
hahah not practice again: p I embrace


Stefy

0 comments:

Post a Comment