Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gay Cruising In Newark Nj

Ready For Action!

girls Happy Sunday .... here today is a beautiful sunny day and I am writing this post while they are heated by the sun that I enter from the balcony of my room! Che spettacolo... si sta davvero bene!

In questo post vi mostro uno smalto Essence che ho steso la settimana scorsa...

eccolo qui:
 Bhè oramai mi conoscete sono davvero fissata per i Colour&Go e questo rosso accessissimo mi ha sconvolta!

Io lo trovo bellissimo e ne vale davvero la pena acquistarlo!

Scheda Prodotto:
  • Marca - Essence cosmetics;
  • Prodotto - Smalto;
  • Linea - Colour&Go;
  • Numero - 10
  • Nome - Ready for Action
  • Quantità prodotto - 5 ml;
  • Coverage - 9;
  • drying - good;
  • Price - € 1.29;
promotes honors this smaltino because besides being a fabulous color has an optimal coverage, in fact in the photo is only one gone!

The Red is my favorite color ... and I like it in all its nuances ... but in the make-up I have doubts .... you ever use the red eye shadow?

embrace you ...

Stefy

0 comments:

Post a Comment