Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Motocross Pant Template

Water Marble

Seraaa ....
are well past 2 weeks since I tried to ... mmm maybe even more! and now finally I show you what I've done my first experiment with the marble water.

First of all I want to thank Goddess and her blog is a source of gold! In fact, thanks to a careful study of all the posts on the marble are able to combine a little bit! I also thank

Mikeligna and his video turial very clear. this is his channel

now I show you the photos ....

Ehhh it soooo much to improve, but I'm really happy ....!

We also put the photo of the glazes that I use ....

Goddess glazes Astra test too ... I think they are good, maybe add to the list!

Sure it takes a lot of patience, especially because the first few times it takes a lot of time ... But the result is very special and well worth trying ....

Girls is not difficult ... try it you too

What do you think?
pass or fail my first esperimentoo??

I embrace .... Dolce Notte
Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment