Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Erections During Male Waxing Session

Haul Misto... Kiko - Gasoline - M & M Swatch

Hello beauty ...!

in this post I show you the latest best buys or gifts received from my boy!
Monday was a wonderful day of shopping ...
order before I show you to buy from small KIKO:
here are the details:
Volume mascara top coat - "False Lash! € 7.20
Eyeshadow high pigmentation No 164 Cerulean dark pearl € 3.00 on offer!
Then step Essence:

  • stamping kit (which I took from my Chinese is useless!) € 3.49
  • Pure skin anti gel spot
  • Colour Glaze & Go No 30 € 1.29
  • Pure Skin purifyng face strips € 1.99
And finally brushes 3 H & M:
Brush 2 in 1 - Foundation Powder + € 3.45 and
2 eye shadow brushes from € 1.95 each

I am happy ... and not all because I still got a pair of shoes and bag You Young Coveri!!
well now I'm really attached to Christmas! hihihi

am sending you a big baciotto
A propositooo! but you already got all the presents for Christmas??

I think so ... we hope that there are no unexpected! : P kiss kiss



Stefy

0 comments:

Post a Comment