Friday, November 17, 2006

What Can I Buy My Nephew For His 3rd Birthday

Focaccia Grape

With the box of organic fruit that I take every week, I received a lot of grape queen, with very good sweet beautiful grains firm and tasty. Since I was a little insane and I have the passion to eat almost every kind of fruit bread, tangerines and oranges are the ultimate goodness, followed by apples, grapes, bananas .... And so I came up with a great desire of this marriage, I was inspired here but I tried to make it salty, so you can bring to the table along with the normal ... or make bread or eat it after dinner snack .... ... : P

I did not use the traditional yeast because lack of time. The result was a cake made tougher, not suitable for sauces here, but uvula delicious and tasty.

For a mold of c / a 22 cm diameter

- 300 grams of flour

-1 heaping tablespoon of salt

-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil

-1 tablespoon baking pies for instant

-1

glass of water - about twenty grains of salt grape-

Wash grapes, cut the beans in half and remove the seeds.

Mix the flour with water, oil and the teaspoon of salt (if the dough is too wet aggiungere farina, e viceversa). All'ultimo incorporare il lievito. Stendere con le mani l'impasto in una teglia da forno unta di olio. A questo punto, sull'impasto appoggiare l'uva spingendo bene chicco per chicco per farli "incastrare" nella pasta. Cospargere con un pizzico di sale grosso ed un filo di olio.

Infornare in forno già caldo, a 200° per un'oretta. (Ogni forno è bello a mamma sua, quindi dopo una mezz'oretta si inizia a verificare la cottura!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment